Monday 30 November 2015

A Winter Scene



Can you guess which of the winter scenes below our Year 7 students are describing?




Athens
There are amazing, colourful lights. He could smell the cold fresh air. The tall trees are thrashing. he could hear the kids playing, the howling of the wind and the dog barking.

He could touch the snow. The trees are gently waving with the wind and snowman. It was a cold, wintry, raw December night. All the trees were bashing really loudly. It was only 2pm. The trees are covered in crunchy snow with a beautiful, glowing star on top. There is a church in the background. 

Symone
I was walking slowly passed a wooden house when I could smell the tasty Christmas dinner. Plus the house was covered in icy, frosty snow. I saw how bright the huge tree was. It had rainbow coloured-lights. As well as that I could see...a snowman with a black hat, an enormous, orange nose and a creepy face. Nearby was a dog and people with a wooden sledge. Car tracks indicate where its come from.

Cameron
The snow is so icy and chilly as I gaze into the rainbow-coloured, blinding lights. My eyes stare into the glow of the huge tree. My snowman looks like a real life man in a coat of silver-white snow.

The Christmas dinner is so amazing that I can smell it outside. I wanted it so much that I could taste its sweet, tenderising texture making me want to run in and scoff it!

The children are playing with the toys they have got on Christmas day. Most of the kids would go snowboarding to show their Mums and Dads how good they are at it. They can enjoy the rest of the day of fun on Christmas day. 

Fraser
I'm walking slowly in the street surrounded by delighted people and minuscule snowflakes. As I'm walking the whistling wind is biting my ears and the glimmering lights are glowing like fireflies.

As I'm crossing the majestic, mystical bridge, I can smell the aroma of Christmas dinner coming from the chunky, smoking chimney. Also, I can hear the Christmas carols and taste the minuscule snowflakes falling from the chilly sky. 

I can see the shooting stars zooming in the dark night sky, showing off all his light.  

Brandon
As I forced myself to push against the whistling wind, I could see young kids running past me as quick as a flash and their faces are happy as if it was already Christmas day. Th dark blue sky surrounds me with shimmering lights from people's festive decorations from the freezing and snow-white walls. 

It was only 8pm and young kids were still out making colossal snowmen and having snowball fights which could go on all day since there was enough snow to cover all of the calm sea and people are rushing up steep hills with their sledges. 

Dylan
Firstly, the crystal, multicoloured Christmas lights flitter in the whistling, wild wind. As well as the dull, miserable Christmas tree I can see snow covered roof tops. 

Unbelievably, daring children are creating an icy snowman on the snowy rooftop.

No comments:

Post a Comment